• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 triler hitch

Konehead34

I have a gently used Denray hitch with floppy hitchball for sale. I used it once after purchasing used 5 years ago. Denray is a Canadian firm so u go to their website for pricing/pics dont forget to convert us/cd. Asking $200 plus actual shipping costs. Pm me with questions and i can supply installation pics from my bike. Really very easy.16015048779637552738407462586556.jpg

Last edited:
Hitch came off my 2010. Used it once to pull my harborr frieght camping hauler back in 2017 and havent used it since, so it time to pass it in to someone who will use it. Was able to cruise along at 70mph with ease.

trailer weights about 200 and with gear was at close to 325. My sleeping cot is really heavy. I had used this trailer several times with my '98 concours. Including a trip to the national in Idaho falls. Trailer handled great, once i had weight shifted towards the front. My 2010 had no problem pulling my trailer. I went with the floppy ball as opposed to the swivel style for cost and ease of installation.

Unfortunately i dont have a pic of the trailer connected to my c14.

Attachments

• IMG-20180621-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20180621-WA0008.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 107