• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Camping at the 2012 national

bbroj

We're already making plans to attend, anyone else camping? Well, let me clarify, we will be RVing. We have a new-to-us motor home and 7x12 enclosed trailer for the bikes. This setup is how kathy and I plan to travel now that our youngest is off to college. We are getting info from the Kettle Campground from the link to the national, any firsthand experience or suggestions? We want to be where other COGgers will be gathering and able to get to rally central easily.

I have put it on my calender - much depends on other summer plans that are not yet worked out!  Anyhow, if I go I will also be towing Connie (Port-A-Chopper) behind our "Minnie Winnie".

I have made my reservations for site 28.  Talked to Pat and she said they have reserved the yellow sites on the campground map for our group and this puts me real close. We didn't make this years rally due to no RV camping but are looking forward to the 2012 rally. Hope to see some of the 2010 campers we met in Wisconsin.

This area has some great motorcycle roads but it has been several years since I was in the area.

Keep the rubber side down,

Dave

Dave Duncan said:
I have made my reservations for site 28.  Talked to Pat and she said they have reserved the yellow sites on the campground map for our group and this puts me real close. We didn't make this years rally due to no RV camping but are looking forward to the 2012 rally. Hope to see some of the 2010 campers we met in Wisconsin.

This area has some great motorcycle roads but it has been several years since I was in the area.

Keep the rubber side down,

Dave

That's the site we were looking at! Blaise is on the phone now and just booked site 10 so we'll be right next to you.  :)

The camping site is not huge so there should be no problem being close to other members.  I expect we will take over the place.

Bill Becktol will be the camp site host.  He is currently visiting the site himself this weekend to be better able to answer questions and avert problems.  Once the web site is up I will have contact into for him or just PM me if you need it now.

we're planning on bringing our e-z up for added coverage in case we want to all hang out and the weather isn't being cooperative...