• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Camping at the National

Hasman-MN.

Just booked a campsite (B-06) at the National for 6 nights. If you are camping, call the campground. COG has reserved sites that cannot be booked online. Camp # 256-571-5455. Discounts for seniors and veterans can be had. Gary and Judy are in!

If you don't mind me asking... how much did they run you? I was thinking of getting a room but camping is fun...

If you don't mind me asking... how much did they run you? I was thinking of getting a room but camping is fun...
My RV camping, full hook ups for Friday 6/11 - Saturday 6/19th (I think) totaled $294 (about $35-36/night). KOA's generally push $50/night. Commercial campgrounds through Good Sam run about $40-45/night.

Tent camping (here) can be had with or without electrical (in case someone wants to charge a phone, run a c-Pap, etc). Starts about $12-15/night. I think there's a senior or Veteran's discount on all of it. I think I got the senior discount on mine.

There's a bathhouse with showers, etc. in the campground as usual.

Oh, and mention you're with COG if you want to be with the rest of the group. If you DON'T, tell them that, too. LOL...

Anyone camping staying Friday / Saturday night?

My wife and I booked a lodge room Sunday thru Friday AM.
But it was not available Friday or Saturday night.
If any of you campers are staying into the weekend we’ll bring our tent and maybe camp a night or 2 or..

Sounds like it’s filling up fast?

Best Regards
Bob

Anyone camping staying Friday / Saturday night?

My wife and I booked a lodge room Sunday thru Friday AM.
But it was not available Friday or Saturday night.
If any of you campers are staying into the weekend we’ll bring our tent and maybe camp a night or 2 or..

Sounds like it’s filling up fast?

Best Regards
Bob
Weekends are very popular there. See you there.