• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cams and Rocker Arms needed 2002C10

mchuey19629489

I am in need of both Cams and Rocker Arms for a 2002 C10, need to be in decent shape. Please respond with condition and pic if possible and price, thank you, mark
330 506 0717

This is probably the better way to go..

I went to Ebay/motorcycle parts and typed in Kawasaki Concours 1000 head.

Found quite a few with cams etc..

Ride safe, Ted

OOOOHHH!
Look what I found while I was looking at Connie heads..
Most won't know what this is.... {Look closely}
These are VERY rare!!

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
This is probably the better way to go..

I went to Ebay/motorcycle parts and typed in Kawasaki Concours 1000 head.

Found quite a few with cams etc..

Ride safe, Ted
thank you, I do appreciate it, and will check that out now.

I have IN and EX cams with no pitting and rocker arms if you still need them.

Also have a cylinder head with matching cam caps and mounting bolts. All rocker arms in place.

Also have all mounting bolts to attach to cylinder block.

I can post pics if still of interest to you.

Last edited:
I have IN and EX cams with no pitting and rocker arms if you still need them.

Also have a cylinder head with matching cam caps and mounting bolts. All rocker arms in place.

Also have all mounting bolts to attach to cylinder block.

I can post pics if still of interest to you.
Yes, I am very much interested, thank you. Can I call you today to discuss? Also, would you send pics to my email at mchuey1962@gmail.com if you have them? I am interested in the cams and rocker arms, maybe the head as well.
If you don’t mind responding to my email then I can get back to you quicker.
Thank you.
Mark

OOOOHHH!
Look what I found while I was looking at Connie heads..
Most won't know what this is.... {Look closely}
These are VERY rare!!

Ride safe, Ted
Was this from an Eliminator or another model without the fresh air intake system ?

I wondered if it was Eliminator too, due to the contrasting lines and text that stand out.

Wouldn't be visible on a standard C10.

It's from a Canadian C-10..
I had heard of them from Guy Young, but had only seen one in a photo.

It's the cleanest way to remove the valves, {no block off plates} and removing the cover to do a valve adjust is a breeze.
But, the $$ he wants and shipping,,, is a bit steep for just that..

Ride safe, Ted

These valve covers w/o reed valves show up on Ebay often. Do not sell fast at $40 plus shipping. Ones I have seen usually post from Germany.