• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Canceled North Central Spring Gathering

LSGiant

For many years we have talked about having a NC spring gathering. We are going to give it a try and start small. We will meet in Guttenberg Iowa for lunch on April 27th. Where and what happens before and after will be decided by those planning to attend.

Please plan on meeting at the The Dam Sports Bar at noon on April 27th. Also please share your travel plans on the forum or Facebook as we will decide on what we want to do before and after dependent on feedback from those attending.

https://tinyurl.com/y6tmngvz

I'm hoping the weather is better because I really want to be there. I'll be traveling from Reedsburg Wi via 23, 154, 58,14, 60, to PDC Marquette to River St. and following the Ole Miss down to Guttenburg. It's about 2.5 hrs. from my home but it may take longer because I may stop at Pikes Peak, it's a beautiful place.

Here is my plan.... I am either going to do a day ride down and back or camping in Soldiers Grove WI Saturday night. It is going to depend on the weather and if my hall pass is issued.

Anybody else want to camp Saturday night?

Im in. Probably leave Chicago the nite before. This will be my 1st gathering. I just retired. Last Sunday was my last day. I would be back at it today. This is my first real day off in a way.

I don't have much interest in camping that early here. Good chance of waking up with "frosty-boys".  But I could put up 1/2 dozen people on Saturday pretty easily. Just bring a sleeping bag with your favorite pillow.
I will have plenty of ice-cold Bussssssssch Light.
I hope to make it up to Gary's on Saturday, maybe we can discuss more then.

I know the weather looks a little daunting but just want folks to know that I will be there rain or shine. I am just that kind of guy.

Weatherman says 1-2 inches of snow  :mad: I will take a rain/crappy weather check....  I'll get down to Iowa later.