• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

CANCELED: South Branch Bistro mid-winter COG social (eastern Ontario)

sabrederek

Better late than never.... Been a crazy winter

I would like to invite you to attend the Eastern Ontario COG Social, hosted by myself, the COG Assistant Area Director for the Eastern Ontario.  It’s being held at South Branch Bistro in Kemptville Ontario on March 28, 2020 between 1 and 3.
A mainly social function to talk bikes, routes, exchange knowledge and possibly an odd motorcycle storey… maybe. I would like to hear your thoughts about future events and rides in the area.
Everyone is welcome, friends, wives, partners, etc., whether a COG members or not, Concours owners or not.

Derek

Please RSVP via the calendar
https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=260283&mo=3&tDate=%7Bd%20%272020%2D03%2D11%27%7D

Sadly because of the recent global and local COVID-19 events I am cancelling this COG social.  I will reschedule it at a later date WHEN this passes and which will  more likely allow us to ride to it.

Sorry and please take precautions and stay safe.

Derek

Let me know when you do... I hope the isolation restrictions in Quebec and Ontario get lifted within the same period.

I'd like to see you guys again - would be a nice ride from Montreal to Kemptville, the 43 through Alexandria and Chesterville looks like a quiet rural ride...

Cheers and stay safe! :beerchug: