• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Canyon Cages Brand New Fronts

BobK

This is for 2010 and newer. I sold the bike before I ever tried installing them. Still in the plastic wrap. $225. plus shipping. I would prefer pick up 60 miles North of Atlanta.

With low post count from the seller, they most likely don't visit this site often, so it might take some time for a response, if at all.

From the prior post in this thread, it "appears" that the item has been sold, but it is always nice for the person selling something to post a statement stating so.

As to who moderates this section.... "Rev Ryder" <--- This is noted in the Title For This Section

Title for this section added for clarification....

Concours Owners Group (COG) Forum »COG Marketplace »C-14 Classifieds (Moderator: Rev Ryder)