• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Canyon Cages chrome 2010-13 new in box

Tboner

set of FRONT MC Enterprises * Canyon Cages" CHROME protection bars No longer produced
fits 2010 2013 C 14 probably fits later years as I don't think the fairings changed again
instrucitons and all hardware included
shipping will be painful as this is a good sized box 18" x 13" x 10" 17 # typical from 80220 Denver $45
$395 plus actual shipping 303 898 5510 for payment arrangements

Last edited:
+1, good luck w/ this. I love mine, as they were one of first farkles I put on mine. I didn't remember their coming in chrome. Cool !

Not to hijack your thread, but I remember Murph's Kits was looking for a new set of these a while back so he could clone them and provide them for us. A new-in-box set with instructions would be ideal for his purpose. I am looking for a front and rear set for my 2019 C14 in flat black or silverdammit, but I would consider chrome if Murph isn't interested.

Last edited:
I think I read where that project was shelved.
If you decide you want the fronts set let me know shipping about $45 to most lower 48 locations
Rear guards would be pretty easy to come up with as the design is pretty simple maybe for a cruiser style of bike

set of FRONT MC Enterprises * Canyon Cages" CHROME protection bars No longer produced
fits 2010 2013 C 14 probably fits later years as I don't think the fairings changed again
instrucitons and all hardware included
shipping will be painful as this is a good sized box 18" x 13" x 10" 17 # typical from 80220 Denver $45
$395 plus actual shipping 303 898 5510 for payment arrangements
I know it's been a while since you posted this, but are these still available?

Last time he was here was October 2, 2021. You might get a response, but I wouldn't hold my breath.