• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Canyon Cages For Sale - now SOLD

Beachbumbiker

Bought a set when they were closing up shop. Reason for sale is I have sold the C14.
Never put them on as I already had the slider bungs installed. Actually never opened the box. Ordered highway pegs too.
Bought them as the business was closing down and thought if I bought another C14 I'd put them on plus all reviews on them were excellent.
In Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Prefer pick up as I would like purchaser to verify contents.
$650 US. OBO

Honestly don’t know. That said I can’t imagine the frame being changed or The Tupperware. That only semi generational change I’m aware of was the 2015 MY (after 2012). Perhaps another Cogger could provide some input.
Dave

Problem could be the location and the price. T-Rex-Racing. Engine, and Luggage Guards plus front Axle Slider $405. No sales tax and free shipping. :??: :'(

All,

I ended up buying them.  Yes, they are more expensive than the T-Rex but I like the look better and I've read of a few issues with the T-Rex rears interfering with the suspension. Didn't figure there'd be another chance to find a Canyon Cages set NIB with highway pegs.  One more thing I'll get to take off and keep track of with my next valve adjustment...  :??:  Dave was great to deal with...in case anyone looks to buy anything from him in the future.

All,

I ended up buying them. Yes, they are more expensive than the T-Rex but I like the look better and I've read of a few issues with the T-Rex rears interfering with the suspension. Didn't figure there'd be another chance to find a Canyon Cages set NIB with highway pegs. One more thing I'll get to take off and keep track of with my next valve adjustment... :??: Dave was great to deal with...in case anyone looks to buy anything from him in the future.

Do you have the instructions available? If you do, can you PDF them to me. I have a set, but no instructions. (2010-2018 models)

Sorry...just saw this. I do have them if you need them but I see someone else already sent. Just let me know.

Jeff