• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Carb rebuild by Steve in sunny Fla

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanneely

Big Wheel
Just wanted to give a shout out to Steve at Shoodaben Engineering. I sent my carbs to him to get them rebuilt and overflow done. Very smooth process, got them back in a timely manner and got them put back on and did the carb sync myself. His videos were very helpful! I had some issues after I got them back on, so I messaged him. We talked on the phone and he went into great detail of what to try. Turns out, I didn’t read the directions on the paper he sent back with the carbs. Go figure, lol! Anyway, it wasn’t as difficult as I thought and actually learned a lot. Thanks Steve!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.