• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Casa Grande meet & move

Gumby

You ask yourself what in the ____ is a meet and move. It is a cry for help. :truce: Jami and I are moving to Arizona, Casa Grande to be exact. I need help unloading the truck and getting things in the house. Although Jami is a trooper she cannot help me unload some of the bigger items. I was hoping a couple of my SW COG brothers could give me a hand.

I plan on rolling into Casa Grande Thursday, December 12th, unloading that afternoon and Friday so I can take the 26' Penske truck back to Home Depot late Friday or Saturday morning.

Food and beverages are on us.:beerchug: What do ya say?

Old Man on a Connie said:
Dang Buddy. Can you move to the weekend? We would be in. Cain't take time off.
That is what they dealt me. Keys on Thursday, so I would like to get everything out of the truck ASAP. I might have to go hire some guys in the parking lot of Home Depot. We'll make it happen. :beerchug:

Gumby said:
Dang Buddy. Can you move to the weekend? We would be in. Cain't take time off.
That is what they dealt me. Keys on Thursday, so I would like to get everything out of the truck ASAP. I might have to go hire some guys in the parking lot of Home Depot. We'll make it happen. :beerchug:
Poop. Git it outta the truck and in the garagio and we can come down on Sat and help you get it in the house. Try that Takl app?

Try that Takl app?
Takl isn't currently available at your current location, but feel free to browse our services. :-[

I'm gonna open the roll up door and punch it. ;D

Gumby said:
Try that Takl app?
Takl isn't currently available at your current location, but feel free to browse our services. :-[

I'm gonna open the roll up door and punch it. ;D
Open both the garage door and the van door, the van should go fast enough in reverse to get everything into the garage when the top of the van hits the header of the garage. This will also test the structural integrity of both the garage and the van box.... :))
Sorry Tom you know I cannot control my smart@ss side and just know if I could I would most definitely help.

Hi Tom, I may be able to help you. I come back from a trip on December 7th...Sooo I will get in touch with you when I get back home!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

This is starting to sound like  a good time. Im a few states away but may find a way to join you all.

Rusty said:
Hi Tom, I may be able to help you. I come back from a trip on December 7th...Sooo I will get in touch with you when I get back home!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Russ, if you make it over always welcome to stay at Charby's Shack. Always open.

Im in Tempe now but have made arrangements to return on your dates. I was in Casa Grande Friday. Your in luck there is a great mechanic at Morely's Motorcycle Mania in Casa Grande 520-518-2060.
    Yes I am a definite on moving.

wayne-o said:
Im in Tempe now but have made arrangements to return on your dates. I was in Casa Grande Friday. Your in luck there is a great mechanic at Morely's Motorcycle Mania in Casa Grande 520-518-2060.
    Yes I am a definite on moving.
Nice, see you in a month.

Thanks,

Ive been meaning to bump this post up to the top for awhile....unfortunately my updated  plan does not have me  in Az on your date. Sorry to fade out.

wayne-o said:
Ive been meaning to bump this post up to the top for awhile....unfortunately my updated  plan does not have me  in Az on your date. Sorry to fade out.
:'( You will be missed, but no worries we will Get 'R Done.

I'm sure there's a good reason why you chose Casa G. as your new home, all I can advise is put as many miles as you can between your new home and the railroad tracks and feedlot as possible.Best wishes

bajasam said:
I'm sure there's a good reason why you chose Casa G. as your new home, all I can advise is put as many miles as you can between your new home and the railroad tracks and feedlot as possible.Best wishes
That is the first I have heard of the feed lots. I went and told Jami,  she looked at me funny and said, "So what I grew up in Fort Morgan, CO. we had feed lots all over the place along with sugar beet factory's."

Now I know why the house was so cheap. :-[

Life could be worse. :beerchug:

How is the move planning going?
If still going as planned I will try to make it down on Friday the 13th (yikes) early A.M. to avoid a 20 mile parking lot getting out of PHX.
Let me know if this works.

Safe travels
  Scott

We will be in AZ with moving truck tomorrow. Get keys to house Thursday, will unload some stuff and hope to finish getting everything out of the truck Friday. I had 10 friends help me load, we were done in three hours. The more the merrier.  :great:

The address is in the link.

New home in Casa Grande

Thank you

Gscott said:
How is the move planning going?
If still going as planned I will try to make it down on Friday the 13th (yikes) early A.M.
Let me know if this works.

We are on schedule and heck yeah early Friday works.

Appreciate your help,

Good Morning Tom, I will not be able to come out and help you on your move. Hope everything goes smoothly with your move.

Rusty said:
Good Morning Tom, I will not be able to come out and help you on your move. Hope everything goes smoothly with your move.

No problem Russ, I hired a couple guys to help me get everything out of the truck tomorrow. I will move it from the garage to house as soon as I can.

I heard a rumor of a SWCOG M&E in Casa Grande AZ early spring 2020 for a house warming party. Was i misled? Something about a tragger smoker and plenty of parking.

All moved in Tom? Wishing you and Jamie a first Merry Christmas in your new home!!!

GrantE said:
All moved in Tom? Wishing you and Jamie a first Merry Christmas in your new home!!!
We are here with all of our stuff far from moved in yet. :truce: Merry Christmas to you and yours.

danodemotoman said:
Yes congrats on the new move and home?
When is the replacement NWAD taking over???
Grant is the interim AD until the voting takes place for the new AD next year. I am always here to assist where needed and answer questions.

Merry Christmas Dan,

Tom,
Sounds like your house may look like ours... boxes in almost every room of the house and the garage!
now the real fun begins :(
Hope it goes smoothly from here on.

Merry Xmas Tom !
Yeah Grant mentioned he was to be the interim AD but I did not say that as was not sure of an announcement.
Thanks for all your efforts during your tenure!