• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cassaday Bike Run Sunday Sept 4

Rasmith

Folks,
This was mentioned in the brainstorming communications and at the last couple get-togethers we've had but.. We did not get it on the calendar.
I've been in the middle of a move and apologize for this late notice.

I'll be leaving McDonalds at the 169 hwy exit (215) in Olathe at 8AM
I plan on grabbing a bite there.

We'll slab it down to Cassaday spend a few hours there, then head out 177 for a late lunch at Hays House in Council Grove.

Let's plan on leaving Cassaday at 1PM. This way if we get there separately, we can at least meet up for lunch. (just a thought)

Thanks Rick, it's a good plan.

I invited some of my non-COG riding buddies to show up as well.  Don't count on me, but at the same time, don't be surprised if you see me there either.

Was a great day for a ride! Met MizzouMike and friends in Olathe then scooted on down to Cassaday. As usual is was a great place to seem some interesting bikes and their riders.

I stopped at Hays House in Council Grove for lunch. Had the Chicken fried Steak. Was pretty good.

The ride back was a bit breezy until I got closer to KC. Not a bad day at all