• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cee Bailey's Bag Liners Concours 14

cpc122

Hello everyone:
After many years of Concours 10 and 14 ownership I have decided to move on. I have for sale some used bag liners that were made by Cee Bailey's. Apparently Cee Bailey's is no longer in the motorcycle business. These are excellent custom fit bags that have been well used. There are no rips or tears. There is a mesh pouch on the exterior of both bags that is showing some wear-stretching.

Willing to sell to you for $50 Canadian plus actual shipping. Available for pick-up east of Ottawa Ontario.

If you are interested please send your postal code or zip code and I can provide a shipping estimate. I will accept e-mail money transfer or Paypal debit or Paypal Credit Card (however will add the credit card fee to final price).