• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Central Tx. Area meet II

I will see if we can work this in......FM 473 would be a great road to work in.

Ted and Craig you guys and anyone for that matter are free to join us but the event was intended to be more of a pull on closer members wanting day rides.  I will try to make a weekend event sometime.

Hope to see some of you in ten days. 

It befuddles me how hard it is to get people together in this area.  I tried a lot of stuff in the past when I was AD.  I never seem to have much luck.  My guess is that since the weather is always nice enough to ride year round that there is no pressure to get out and enjoy it NOW like in the north.  My feeling is that if we can ever get most everyone together they will meet and make friends and be more willing to show the next time.  Last event went out to at least 42 owners emails.  I think 8 replied.  I canceled because only 3 were going to show up and the weather was crap.  So what did I do...  I made another event in the stormiest month of the year. :)
Yall Come

Thought I'd leave here early Sat. and meet y'all for breakfast. Looks like I'm scheduled to be on call that weekend so I'll be housebound.  :??:

As I drove across town to my sons event thing in flash flooding and frequent and sever lightning I was glad I canceled.  Hope everyone enjoyed the rain and had no issues.  I will try again.