• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Chris Pearsall’s Honda CBR11 Blackbird.

colinp386

Fellow Coggers will recall that we sadly lost Chris Pearsall  a few months ago.
  To help out his widow Tamar  I offered to  sell 2 of his beloved scoots, his C10 and Honda CBR11xx Blackbird.
I’m delighted that the C10 found a new home with the NW  Newsletter editor Mitch Von to replace his totaled scoot following in incident with  a cager who clearly had other things on her mind rather than looking where she  was going!
On the way home from delivering the Connie, I picked up the  Blackbird and gave it a quick wipe down. As you would expect of a bike owned by  Chris, it’s in superb shape mechanically and cosmetically. It even rides great in  the snow as other Northwesters will attest. ;D
As I’m selling the Blackbird on behalf of Chris’s widow Tamar  I’m looking for a fair price. However I’m sure Chris would want to give  consideration to a Cogger especially one he knew or that had a “good story” as  Mitch did. I’m open to offers for the next 2 weeks following which if I don’t  have a buyer I’ll put it up for sale on Craigs list.
The Honda is a 1998 with 43,000 miles on the clock. It’s in  great condition, wired for Gerbings heated vest, and includes a Givi top-box  and Givi side pannier brackets. 
Anyone interested can PM or email me with offers and receive  more details of the bike its condition, pictures etc.
Many thanks

Colin

Attachments

• CBR11 RHS Front - WEB.JPG
    CBR11 RHS Front - WEB.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 131
  • CBR11-RHS Rear - WEB.JPG
    CBR11-RHS Rear - WEB.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 121
2linby said:
Damn nice machine. I wish I had the money!

I'm in the process of trying to justify a 50% share in it with a dirt biking friend of mine LoL
You can imagine it's not easy having that thing in my garage  :(