• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cleveland get-together?

immersive

I was wondering if there's anyone that wants to get together for a tech-talk in Cleveland...no, not Georgia...NO darn it, not Tennessee!  Ohio...yes, Ohio.  Home of the perfect season Cleveland Clow...I mean Browns.

Topics would include the C10, C14, maintenance, oh why am I writing this out...

Topics = bikes and life.

Anyone up for it?

who me? said:
So not Cleveland Al either? :beerchug:

We could really confuse the heck out of this  one. Cleveland GA - I'm in. Cleveland TN - I'm in. Cleveland Al - probably in. Cleveland OH -escaped from there in 1988 and won't go back.  (JK - Cleveland OH is not bad).  ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland,_Florida

just sayin.....

:))

for the record, good idea.  I'm interested to see how much interest you get!  :great:

Well I see we've totally hijacked your thread Mac. Sorry. We'll hush, now. :truce:

Got back from work, was looking forward to all the Connie riders sounding off North of the Mason-Dixon...

...I ended up facepalming...hard.  :-[

I supposed I should not be surprised, I did get a bit slap-happy with the Cleveland references!

To all you guys that responded:  :rotflmao:  All gems.

In all semi-seriousness, if there's a get-together "nearby" (nearby = surrounding states) how to I find out?  Does one just check, or is there a section I am missing that has a listing for get-togethers of this type.