• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Coast Range Ramble XVI

Steve,
how late can we sign up?  not sure about that Sat yet, but will try and make it.  will you be at the BC?
best regards,
Brian "tdbru"

Brian,

The pre-ride breakfast starts at 8:30 so I guess you can register up until 8:29 ;)
Seriously, don't worry about committing at the last minute. The only reason I pay attention to registration is to get a rough idea how much food to get so we don't run out. Some of us COGers have hearty appetites!

Steve

Hi Steve, V65 Bill and I plan to attend. My Son may attend as well, not sure yet but will give you a heads up a day or two ahead.
Bob.

Weather in the valley should be pleasant for Saturday's ride. The Coast might be a little damp; the weather guessers are saying (for now, anyway - it could change) that there will be morning showers. With luck that means dry riding after lunch.

If you haven't already registered or contacted me off-forum, please let me know if you are coming for breakfast. I don't want to run out of anything! And feel free to just stop by for the vittles and camaraderie even if your busy schedule keeps you from joining us on the road. After all, the COG is a social club with a riding problem ;)

Steve
smustoe@comcast.net

:'(

boss just requested that we work evenings and weekends until we get the stuff out the door.  sigh.....  maybe next year.....
tdbru

Thanks again to Steve and Rhonda for another great breakfast and ride, great attendance and weather. Excellent scenery and great people!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lb1u55K7fkLGT1n96

Another great Ramble! We had 18 riders on 16 bikes, several first-timers. The weather couldn't have been better (well, maybe a bit warmer for the guys riding up from Grants Pass/Rogue River...). Thanks to all who attended - hope to see you again next year.

Steve

Yikes! This aging thing has definitely affected my memory :(  Mark Stafford sent me these photos shortly after the ride. I thought I’d posted them to the forum before I left on my Colorado ride, but I just found them still sitting on my desktop. Sorry Mark!

So, hopefully better late than never, some more pics of this year’s Ramble.

Steve

Attachments

• 2019CR#1.jpg
    2019CR#1.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 2019CR#2.jpg
    2019CR#2.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2019CR#3.jpg
    2019CR#3.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 2019CR#4.jpg