• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Coast Range Ramble

stevem

Just a reminder that I will host the 14th(!!) annual Ramble a week from tomorrow, Saturday June 10th. Check the Calendar of Events for details.

Alas, Rhonda will be out of town that morning so I'll be riding without my pillion. Let's hope I can do as good a job getting breakfast on the table without her capable assistance :)

The weather forecast doesn't look that great, rain and possible thunderstorms, so bring your rain gear and electrics. This is Oregon in June, after all.

If you really aren't up for riding in the wet stuff consider coming by just for breakfast. Social time is always good with this crowd. As I often describe the COG to friends, we are an eating club with a riding problem.

Hope it was a good ride. A friend of mine got hail in Eastern WA.  He said it hurt when hit.  :'(

Great breakfast, great company, great ride even with the rain. Hint, at our lunch stop at LeRoy's Blue Whale restaurant, don't call our waitress Diane "Mam"  :eek: or be prepared to catch hell :rotflmao: Many thanks to Steve Mustoe, our host and event organizer  :beerchug: Hope to be there again next year !

Steve Mustoe said:
Just a reminder that I will host the 14th(!!) annual Ramble a week from tomorrow, Saturday June 10th. Check the Calendar of Events for details.

Alas, Rhonda will be out of town that morning so I'll be riding without my pillion. Let's hope I can do as good a job getting breakfast on the table without her capable assistance :)

Hi Steve! Sure wish I could join y'all, but my daughter graduates from OSU this Saturday. I sure can't miss that! We've spent too much money to miss this show! You folks have a good time!  Bruce