• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG @ Cassoday, KS this Sunday, May 1 - any KC folks interested?

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
We have a Kansas COG event scheduled on the Calendar for this Sunday, May 1 - a meet-up at the famous Cassoday Bike Run that happens on the first Sunday of the month. Please see the posting for specific details. I hope to see some COGgers from other parts of the KS down there, although I haven't heard of anyone specifically planning to show. The meet-up spot is in front of the volunteer firehouse on K-177 at 10 AM.

If anyone in the KC area is interested in riding town together, let me know. Plan would be to gather at the Love's Travel Stop at I-35 and US 59 in Ottawa. Kickstands up at 8 AM.