• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG Eastern Ontario Meets COG West (GTA) Ontario

sabrederek

Attention Eastern Ontario riders

GTA  COG is having a tech day on June 2nd in Trenton and eastern Ontario COG is going to meet up with them!  I will be riding to Trenton for a visit with our friends from the west.  All are welcome but please if you are planning to attend let me know so I can give our host a count for the BBQ .  Kickstands up at 8:30 for a scenic ride to Trenton (non 401).

See your NE calender or follow the link http://cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=251734&mo=6&tDate=%7Bd%20%272018-06-15%27%7D

Just a reminder that the Eastern Ontario (Canada) COG ride is this weekend to Trenton.  Starting from the Timmies in Carlton Place. I plan to be there at 8 and kickstands up at 8:30 to get to Trenton before lunch where there will be a BBQ ($2 donation).
If your planning to attend please let me know so i can give out west host a head count for the BBQ.

Hope to see you there.

Derek

Three bikes ventured west to Trenton to visit the westerners!  Turned out to be a great riding day and a even better day to watch the master techs at work.  Good to see old friends and make new ones.
Thanks to our hosts for his expertease and her for our wonderful lunch.... we left well fed and happy.