• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG rides the Krasi Koiladas

In am in. I'd follow Tom anywhere. Well maybe not everywhere.

But my google foo is failing.  :-[ I get a bunch of references to Greece.  I'd love to go Greece, but in one day?

Help me out. Who, what or where is Krasi Koiladas. 

You are going to have to keep trying.  It worked much better converting it to Greek.  All those funny symbols maybe goofed something up. Come to the ride and find out.

you mentioned on the ride page, SW Wisconsin.  I live in Montfort, maybe instead of going all the way to MN if you're going to make it closer to me, I'll try to meet the group when they get closer. 

Giant81,
I see you are near Mineral Point. We are having lunch near Plum City.
Have you been to the Hunt for Red October Ride in the Fall every year?

3 weeks from today ! This ride will have two destinations that I am confident few have visited. This is a good ride for couples with lots of scenery and plenty of twisty's to keep the riders engaged. The first destination (after a quick stop to download the mornings coffee and get fuel) is a unique place for Lunch.
The final destination will have dinner available so let me know if you are interested in staying and I will make the reservations.Turn by turn directions will be provided.
Breakfast at the usual Perkins in Stillwater MN at 8:30, Kickstands up at 9:30, I moved this up 1/2 hour.
Location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Perkins+Restaurant+%26+Bakery/@45.0367874,-92.8343412,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfc37ccc243721797!8m2!3d45.0367874!4d-92.8343412

Hope to see you there! :)

The event on the calendar has been revised. Only the group leader is signed up please let Tom know you are coming. This will be on great roads in Wisconsin and Minnesota.  Tom always has interesting and fun stops included in his rides.

Phooey. The stars are not lining up much for me this summer. Work will prevent this one from happening for me......again. You all have a great time ;)

On a plus note, I will be making it down to the Gathering on the Green this next weekend so I'll see whoever makes it to that one! My first ride since April 30th when I dinged my leg, and I can't wait to go :motonoises: :motonoises:

2fast said:
Phooey. The stars are not lining up much for me this summer. Work will prevent this one from happening for me......again. You all have a great time ;)

On a plus note, I will be making it down to the Gathering on the Green this next weekend so I'll see whoever makes it to that one! My first ride since April 30th when I dinged my leg, and I can't wait to go :motonoises: :motonoises:

A great big  :great:

Trying to figure out where this ride goes. The best I could come up with is this ride will be an alternate odyssey of fertile valleys. I do know there are plenty of fertile valleys in SW Wisconsin.

Unfortunately, No.  Had a bizarre day yesterday. We had a kayak trip planned with a bunch of friends down the kinni. While we were about to get on the river, one of our friends gets a call that her sister's house was broken into that morning and she was murdered.  Something I never want to witness again in my life.  I am guessing it was an amazing ride.  The day was perfect for you guys.  Would love to see some pictures and also the route, so I can maybe replicate it some day when I have time.

Not sure about everyone else but we had a great time. Lots of scenery and curves!

Lunch was at Buck Knuckles in Praag WI.

I did not get any pics from our final destination. All were too full for dinner.  ;)

Upon leaving I noticed Janelles 650 Ninja rear tire was low. We limped into the nearest town, aired it up and found a tiny metal staple in the tire. The leak was so slow we just aired it up and she made it home just fine. No need to plug it and pump it up on the side of the road.

Thanks to everyone for coming. As always it was great to ride with all of you!

Tom, Thanks much for putting together a great ride!

You picked some new alphabet roads (and some familiar ones) and some new stops for food! Very nice.

Next time I'll try to make it 2-up.