• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG sticker

ziggy

Big Wheel
Do we have this for purchase. One that will stick to the back window of my car? How do I get it?

Attachments

• new-2c.red[1].gif
    new-2c.red[1].gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 188
Cruz,
It is a embroidered or screened logo only. I would be happy to sell you a couple shirts with that on it. I believe the store is for active (paid) members though If you can access the cog store then I am mistaken.
The cog decals are only the gear emblem logo and written out styles as for right now. Once I get better acquainted with our vendors maybe we can see about getting something like that. I know I would like it.
Matt

Hey Matt, you can contact Andre at www.reproductiondecals.com and tell him III from the triple forums sent ya.
He just did a run of nice affordable ones for the Canadian triples boys.

KAWTRP_CAN.jpg

Stickers are just the round part, not the white square.
They were about 2" across but he can make any size or shape with a supplied graphic.

Steve

JR said:
COG has an excellent sticker vendor already.
Im glad. Didnt mean to ruffle yer feathers Bud.
Nothing in it for me to recomend Andre, just offering a good source is all.

III said:
JR said:
Im glad. Didnt mean to ruffle yer feathers Bud.
Nothing in it for me to recomend Andre, just offering a good source is all.

Its cool, but who said my feathers were ruffled? LOL can I state a fact without being ruffled?  :rotflmao:

JR said:

We have a sticker vendor and yet no sticker. III seems to know someone to make the stickers.

A 4-5"er would be nice. I removed the HD sticker from the back window and need to fill the void  ;)

Cruz_MA said:
JR said:

We have a sticker vendor and yet no sticker. III seems to know someone to make the stickers.

A 4-5"er would be nice. I removed the HD sticker from the back window and need to fill the void  ;)

We do have a sticker, they just don't look like the one you have here.  They are sold in the online store, but, as Matt said, you need to be an active member (paid), to access the store.  The store is not the only reason to consider full membership, just one of many.

Do I have to pay to see what it looks like too?
Any PAID members care to post a picture?  :great:

III said:
Do I have to pay to see what it looks like too?
Any PAID members care to post a picture?  :great:

It is based on the club's trademarked "gear" logo seen at the top of the club main web pages and some of the stickers in the set say "Concours Owners Group"

decalsTN.JPG

Glenn said:
Cruz_MA said:
JR said:

We do have a sticker, they just don't look like the one you have here.  They are sold in the online store, but, as Matt said, you need to be an active member (paid), to access the store.  The store is not the only reason to consider full membership, just one of many.
Seems silly to stop people from purchasing because they are not paid members. I just became a member so I'm still learning about the site.
You have a chance to make money from paid and non paid members a like but you've limited to paid members and so your earning potential as well. (You meaning the site)

Cruz_Ma,
The store is actually, not a for profit enterprise, it is here for the members to get gear showing their support for COG. The store is set up to neither make or lose money, although pricing has to be adjusted from time to time to keep it even. I also am a volunteer that runs the store. Yes, that's right 0 pay. I believe in this group and have met a number of them at rallies. You simply cant go wrong joining up. There is so much information and so many truly great people here to meet and get to know. I am so glad I joined this cult, er club.
Matt
Join up and I will let you buy anything the store has in stock!

mattchewn said:
Cruz_Ma,
The store is actually, not a for profit enterprise, it is here for the members to get gear showing their support for COG. The store is set up o neither make or lose money, although pricing has to be adjusted from time to time to keep it even. I also am a volunteer that runs the store. Yes, that's right 0 pay. I believe in this group and have met a number of them at rallies. You simply cant go wrong joining up. There is so much information and so many trul;y great people here to meet and get to know. I am so glad I joined this cult, er club.
Matt
Join up and I will let you buy anything the store has in stock!

Also,  IRS regulations for 501(c)(7) not-for-profit social clubs state that members should have rights not available to outside members. The store happens to be one of them.

I checked out the online store today. Nice job Matt. I might have to get the half cover one of these days. I would think it would be easier to tote around than a full sized bike cover. 

TimR,
The half cover actually comes in a bag about the size of a chipotle burrito. Weighs about the same too but I wouldn't eat it.
Matt