• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Concours (C14) Fender Extenders Front and Rear

Just so everyone knows Blue One did respond to me and I bought an inferior product from  Murph I guess.    :'(

Shizzle said:
Just so everyone knows Blue One did respond to me and I bought an inferior product from  Murph I guess.    :'(

It’s all good, I did try.
When I designed these extenders I did my best to make sure they were going to be the best looking most effective design possible.

I’m sure what you have will do the job. Ride safe.

Just got onto the new site, it's been a busy summer.
I still have these front and rear available for anyone who need them.
Larry

This new Forum format is confusing.

My apologies to members who have tried to contact me for some reason I don't receive email notifications any more when someone sends me a message.

Edit: seems like things are working now.
I’m receiving messages again and have filled and sent out recent orders.

Front and rear extenders are ready to go.
Larry

Last edited:
Fender extenders are still available. The best available front and the only available rear. PM for ordering details.
Here's to a great 2021

Summer is here and with everything opened up travel is on the agenda.
I’ll still be available to fill your orders for fender extenders.
Enjoy the freedom and ride safe. 👍
Larry

Blue, i dont know if anyone else has asked this question about the rear fender. Does it make it anymore difficult or involved to remove the rear tire?

A little bit. You just have to squeeze it out and move the extender to the side a bit. Easy to adapt.
Yes that’s correct. It’s usually not an issue and it’s a small thing for the amount of improvement it makes to the rear fender.

Attachments

• 2008dash.jpg
    2008dash.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_20190818_091229737_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190818_091229737_HDR.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Good afternoon Blue One! I live in in Peachland BC.
Went thru the threads and see you are in Edmonton. Would like to get a front fender extender for my 2009 1400. Looks like this could protect the rad quite well.
What is the cost to get one to me in can $ and Shipping.
Do you have them in stock?
Could you reply via tebulte117@gmail.com
Thank you.

Good afternoon Blue One! I live in in Peachland BC.
Went thru the threads and see you are in Edmonton. Would like to get a front fender extender for my 2009 1400. Looks like this could protect the rad quite well.
What is the cost to get one to me in can $ and Shipping.
Do you have them in stock?
Could you reply via tebulte117@gmail.com
Thank you.
Sent you an email just now.
Larry

Here’s the latest batch of front and rear extenders piled 6 deep or so 😉
Ready to be packaged and shipped.
Recent orders filled and sent out.
Larry
BEAFB913-803E-45CA-AA59-46A1E773CEA3.jpeg
5108B0D6-AA9B-4A7C-8634-434D2C30B1AB.jpeg

Attachments