• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Connecticut Meet & Greet Dinner TUE 10/22/19

I have a prior commitment around 7:30. But being in my backyard (20 minutes from home) Harriet and I will have to drop in.  Our north west riding route has me connecting on rt 69 just north of this diner so never hit rt 63 that far south so I rarely ride past it and never ate there before.

bump!!  This dinner meet & greet with Andy is this coming Tuesday.  I think I can make this one on the way home from work.  See you there.

hi, cant wait to see every body there, this is late notice. I have been thinking of setting up a same place same time style meet for a meet and greet. for example the 2nd Tuesday of the month at a diner of every bodies choice. Does any body have any suggestions for a place and time.
See you tomorrow.
Andy

I like how we have been at different diners/restaurants with each meet and greet. Although if you know a place where we always get the same waitress, the type we can get in trouble for... Naw forget that thought.  :))It will great to see everyone!

Going tonight, for about an hour because of the prior commitment.  Having the different locales might bring in coggers from different areas of the state.

Good to get together with the CT crew this evening... and the grub wasn't bad either.

Next gathering will be DEC 1. Check the calendar for details. 

Had great time seeing familiar faces. Food was good. 7 attendees. The fish and chips were good according to the ones that ate them. I have half of my eggplant parm left for tonight’s supper. Hope to make the next one. Thanks Andy for setting this up.

good good and friends. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks to Steve for the recommendation. See you in dec.
andy