• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Connie and Son of Connie

mytmatt

Every time I look at this I smile. I held off on getting the C10 forever; knew about them back in '86, young Matt got Cycle magazine in the mail every month. Obviously an exceptional machine, I saw that. It wasn't til 2011, post divorce, that I got mine, though. Its an '06 and I gave too much for it, but it had everything I wanted, was the right color, and available semi locally. After 10 years it has 30k miles and still holds it own.

The C14, I was resistant to that too, but what an absolutely pleasant surprise it is. Does everything really well, has never given me any negative feedback. I'm really enjoying getting to know the C14 better.

Anyway just counting my blessings tonight. Very thankful. God Bless America!

Attachments

• 20210710_205520.jpg
    20210710_205520.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 164