• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Connie fairings/parts

Kaw003

Tricycle
Hey I have fairings parts in great shape of off 95 c10. Left/right fairings, bottom fairing, upper cowl/turn signals, mirror assembly , headlight, subframe, dash piece for speedo etc, speedo, headlight , etc . Bunch of parts. Red .980-257-5194. can send pics.

I would like to find out if you still have the upper fairing piece that wraps by the headlight, and if so, what is the condition (any cracks) and price? Could you please send me some photos? My name is Kent Ray, and the email address is joymray@sbcglobal.net if you can send the photos there. Thank you, Kent

Hi Kent if you click on the poster name, Kaw003 hasn't been on the forum since Dec 2017. You may want to trying calling his posted phone# in the longshot chance that he still has the parts.

Thanks for the advice. We had written down the phone number just in case he didn't reply, but haven't tried it yet. We weren't very optimistic anyway when we saw how old the post was that the parts would still be available. If you or any other members know of a red upper fairing piece out there in very good shape, please let us know. We haven't made it through most of the postings yet. - Joy (Kent's wife)