• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Corbin Seat for sale.

CBX-Ray

Hello everyone,
The almighty quest for a seat that doesn't smash my unmentionables into the tank is a daunting one. This particular corbin seat helped a little with it, but it's too hard. I get sore on rides over an hour.

$390.00 plus shipping.

pictures can be seen here: HERE

Any links or suggestions for custom seats would be nice. I tried Seth Laam, who is only a couple hours riding away from me, but no response either by phone or their website. If I can't find a seat/handlebar situation that works for me the bike will have to go.

Ray

p.s. right now it's on a 2011 C14.
Stay safe out there.

Anyone wanting any more information for this seat can email my son at raymond83@gmail.com. He for some reason cannot post or private message or anything on the forum.

Re: Kenr745542, where in oregon are you? If you're interested he can meet in the middle, or ride out, depending. Shoot him an email if you like.

edit: he just said he'd trade for heli-bars. finicky kid.

I'm outside of Amity. I'll have to pass until I can find time to head that way again. I have a Sargent low seat that I like but sounds like I have the same issue with the seat/bars angles. Was hoping to try out another seat before spending more $$$.

I'm outside of Amity. I'll have to pass until I can find time to head that way again. I have a Sargent low seat that I like but sounds like I have the same issue with the seat/bars angles. Was hoping to try out another seat before spending more $$
I'm outside of Amity. I'll have to pass until I can find time to head that way again. I have a Sargent low seat that I like but sounds like I have the same issue with the seat/bars angles. Was hoping to try out another seat before spending more $$$.
Hey Ken,
I have a Corbin that is not quite right for me and may be interested in a trade for a Sargent Low seat. PM me if you would like to discuss it.
Thanks