• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Corbin Seat - SOLD

jethroe

Big Wheel
I'm looking to sell the Corbin Seat that was on my C14 when I purchased it.  I have already purchased a stock seat, which I prefer.  I'm asking $300 obo.  If local (Tucson AZ), I can coordinate pickup or delivery.  If shipping is required, I will advise on the cost based on the buyers location.  I have the mounting bracket and both front and rear seat are free from defects.  See photo.

The seat is now packaged up and a preliminary weight of 20 lbs.  If you want to see how much shipping will be, I live in Tucson AZ so if you go UPS.com and put in the info, it should give you a rough idea.

Attachments

• IMAG0069post.jpg
    IMAG0069post.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 116
I am interested in the seat.  I do not see you listed in the COG handbook.  Please send me an email with you phone number so we can work out the details.  ericmorrisette@verizon.net

Eric