• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Crash Bars

sgt.1220

Big Wheel
I have a 2009 1400, this is my track bike my work bike is a 2012 1400.  I need crash bars for my track bike, but unfortunately I am finding no one is making them anymore.  I am still looking for someone to fabricate me a pair with negative results.  Does anyone have any ideas on where I could locate some crash bars or a private party that fabricates?  Any input would be appreciated. Thank you. 

I have them on the front only.  :motonoises:

1197172_699cf1a722c4eefc4d7c203d0adb5fad_t.jpg

1197172_8923088cb158a659cba3c5c8a94f7153_t.jpg

I have never seen true crash protection on this bike.  It helps protect stuff on a tip over or <5mph booboo but protect the bike during a real crash... not really.  Top Block may come the closest.

hello, I have a 2018 concourse and I have front and rear crash bars I got off of ebay! the company is called trex and they come out of texas! I really love them! the front ones hug the curve of the lower fairings with amazing welds and are powder coated black! they have removable inserts so if it does fall they don't damage the cages! the front cages use the rear engine mount and are super strong and attach on the upper mounts as well, you do not need any modifications to the fairing! I would highly recommend them! they are not cheap, I believe I paid 400 for front and rear and the rear ones do not impeed with the stock pegs as well. just look up crash bars for Kawasaki concourse 14, I believe it says for 2013 models but they all fit fine! :)  the company is called trex racing , google them and they have a full set up!

None said:
I have a 2009 1400, this is my track bike my work bike is a 2012 1400.  I need crash bars for my track bike, but unfortunately I am finding no one is making them anymore.  I am still looking for someone to fabricate me a pair with negative results.  Does anyone have any ideas on where I could locate some crash bars or a private party that fabricates?  Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

I'd love to see a pic of how your Connie is set up for track use!