• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cruisers at the Track May 13th 2023

Gumby

If you want to play on a nice track and go work on some skills check out the next Cruisers at the Track Day, 5/13/23.

WWW.AZCRUISERACADEMY.COM

Look for an article about my first experience on a track in the Winter 2023 Concourier.

Attachments

• 0F6C9E18-9511-4E78-B8D4-BB03A6F8372C.jpeg
    0F6C9E18-9511-4E78-B8D4-BB03A6F8372C.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 58
That looks pretty cool. I’ve toyed with the idea of doing one of the road-focused track days put on by the ChampU group, but I swear that the more I try to adopt their techniques, the slower I go.
It looks like the AZ Cruiser Academy requires you to ride a cruiser. Are you pulling a second bike out of the garage, or are you going to pull up in a denim vest and try to pass your C14 off as a metric cruiser? Good stuff either way! (y)