• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

CT Rt 140 - What's it like?

ghabel

I was thinking of taking a ride from South Central MA down to the New England Air Museum. For you CT riders out there what is RT 140 W like going from 197/179? into Windsor Locks area to get to the museum? Thanks much. Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

Bump, where are the CT riders? Riding? Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

No! The CT riders are working in your backyard. I'm in Foxboro MA working this week. As far as I know Rte 140 West starts in Stafford CT. Its a nice ride out to the Air museum. I recommend it.

Thanks Gerry! Just put on my shorty shield this past weekend. Just in time for the cooler temps! The new heat shields are working good too! Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250