• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cyber Monday tire deals

I ordered mine from Cycle Gear for about the same price.
Advantage is; if you buy from them they will mount/balance each tire for $25..

I see they are having a Cyber Monday sale. maybe prices are down from that?

Ride safe, Ted

Whoa Ted.. how is that a deal? $25 is what my local MC shop charges to mount and balance a tire when I DON'T buy it from them!

I think they charge $10 or $15 if they source the tire.  :nananana:

Most around here are far more $$, and California is a bit for me to take the tires for mounting..
I often mount my own,, but is an option.

Ride safe, Ted

I just bought 2 sets, inventory was low as I only had 1 set on the shelf.  :motonoises: $274.00 total for both sets, fronts from Dennis Kirk & the rears from Bike Bandit. Prefer to order all from one, but it was cheaper this way. I typically buy 90% of my tires from American Moto Tire, same place Greg posted link to.

I will still run my preferred tire choice of 3D-XM's for any trip over 4,000 miles.  :)

I ordered my tires from American Moto tire they called today and said the rear was out of stock till January 15 I said ok I didn't need them right now I only have a little over 2 thousand miles on bike they shipped the front Rear later.

My rear tire was also delayed, but only 5 days or so. Must be a run on these tires due to the new rear dual compound and unbelievably low price.  :beerchug:

Gotta love the low price of those RS 2's
I'm going to mount a pair when my RS3's are shot.
I'm curious to see the mileage comparison.
Winter is in full swing here in SW Colorado right now, so the Connie is hibernating in a heated garage.