• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cycle Gear-lead acid battery-Great Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawboss

I like lead acid batteries. Glass mats and other types don't interest me at all, just don't work for me, usually lasting about a year on the C-10 with all the proper maintainence used. Anyway, for those who also like them, Yuasa has discontinued the LA for the C-10, they have GM but not LA, at least the specific factory replacement. I was able to order one from the local Cycle Gear store in my city as they found one in another store. I ordered it on Wednesday at about 3:30PM, it was dropped off at my house the NEXT DAY at 1PM! AMAZING! But, and there is always a caveat. No acid. You have to go back to the store and they will fill it for you, or, you can have it delivered to the store and then just make one trip to pick it up. I like to inservice my own stuff so I had them fill it and I gave it the proper initial charge, I also find when I do the initial charge, it lasts 5 times as long than when someone else does it, this past one lasted 6 years. So, Cycle Gear, great place, I've had very good luck with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.