• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dainese Teren-Dry Jacket Size 54 (SOLD)

mjroelofs

Mini Bike
Item has SOLD.

(Update)  Just wanting to see this go sooner than later.  Price is reduced to $90.  Someones gonna be a happy man!  Can’t believe no one has claimed this yet!!

Cleaning out the closet and have a few more nice items that need to go.  This Dainese Jacket was purchased in 2013 and rarely worn.  Asking $90.00 plus shipping.  This is an awesome jacket with incredible features and looks.  The size is 54 (See Dainese sizing chart below).  I am 6'1" about 200 lbs and fits perfectly.  Comes with three separate liners.  To see a detailed break down of this jacket please review the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VeKG86m5Eo

Spent originally over $600.00 when I purchased this years ago but due to the climate where I was at, did not wear so much.  Jacket is still going for $440.00 currently on eBay.  Hate just seeing it age in the closet when I know someone else can get some use out of it.   

Here is a great review of the jacket from webbikeworld.com:
https://www.webbikeworld.com/dainese-teren-jacket-review/

Anyone who knows anything about safety gear knows Dainese only makes top of the line gear.  You will not be disappointed.  Shipping cost will be based on individuals mailing address so please send me your zip and I'll send you a estimated shipping cost. 

Below is an image of Dainese Sizing Charts.  If you have any questions fire away but please take the time to look at the reviews provided above as they may answer most of your questions. 

Have a safe ride all! 

~ Mike

Attachments

• Dainese Sizing Charts.png
    Dainese Sizing Charts.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 129
Pictures

Attachments

• Dainese Jacket 2.png ‎- Photos.jpg
    Dainese Jacket 2.png ‎- Photos.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 121
  • Dainese Jacket 1.png ‎- Photos.jpg
    Dainese Jacket 1.png ‎- Photos.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 111
I’ll give you a call later this evening.  In training pretty much all day until then. Talk to you in a bit. 

~Mike

Thanks.  I'm 37160, for shipping purposes.

Can PayPal immediately, headed to Colorado Monday, would love to take the jacket.  Thank you in advance.  E.