• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dallas Motorcycle Show

crusemm

Thinking of attending the Motorcycle show in Dallas tomorrow. Is there still a Cog discount for tickets? Also is anyone else attending?

Don't know anything about discounts. I will be attending tomorrow (Saturday) with my better half. She is a Vstrom rider.
planning to get closer looks at kaws and zuks...and whatever.

I don;t think there is a COG discount this late before opening.

Wife and I went last year and had a good time. We have other obligations this year so let us know how the show was.

Craig

We went Sat.  Parking was a total fiasco!  Not only was the cycle show there, but they had a national cheerleading competition, volleyball tournament, and a graduation.  Both parking garages were closed, and the big lot they used to have up front was closed down.  Even the bikes had a hard time finding spots when we left around 1:30.

Triumph, Can Am, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, Harley, Victory, BMW, and Indian were all there.  Seems like the vendor list gets smaller every year though.