• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Daytona 2019 C.O.G. Breakfast

The last warm-up event for Bike Week 2019 is now over (A 500 mile car race of some sort) and was wondering if there is still a lot of interest in the annual C.O.G. breakfast here? I really look forward to this event every year, especially since there is no more Chili dinner. Hoping for more details and a good turn-out for it this year. I will be there. 3 registered (officially) as of right now.

Never been....when, where?
I am out and about Fri-Mon...Supercross Sat eve, Barberville flat track Sun....then heading to Sebring Tues. Gonna miss the TT and the 200....my mistress calls!

Well??  What's taking so long?  :D

I'll be in too...  off from work due to a bad ankle, but Doc cleared me to ride!  :Woot_Emoticon:

Ok, unfortunately His & Her's Cafe has gone out of business, so on to another venue which we have been at in the past.

Going up on the calendar soon.

Howard's Cafe
201 D Commonwealth Blvd
Port Orange, FL 32127

Saturday, March 16th, 2019
Parking Lot Meet 8:30am 'ish
Eat: 9:00am

SteveJ. said:
I think I can make it., 90 percent chance.

On TDY near Big Bend NP.

That's a long ride from the Lone Star State...  That's gotta be some good eatin'!

Put me in too...  Maybe a leasurely ride to O'Steens for lunch afterwards... while I'm up that way.  ;)

Mcfly said:
SteveJ. said:
I think I can make it., 90 percent chance.

On TDY near Big Bend NP.

That's a long ride from the Lone Star State...  That's gotta be some good eatin'!

Put me in too...  Maybe a leasurely ride to O'Steens for lunch afterwards... while I'm up that way.  ;)

Leaving out shortly for a meandering trip back to FLA.

Victor Salisbury said:
Ok, unfortunately His & Her's Cafe has gone out of business, so on to another venue which we have been at in the past.

Going up on the calendar soon.

Howard's Cafe
201 D Commonwealth Blvd
Port Orange, FL 32127

Saturday, March 16th, 2019
Parking Lot Meet 8:30am 'ish
Eat: 9:00am

I so look forward to getting together with my COG family but Jorge and I will be in Georgia for the weekend.  You all have fun.

Irene

See you there! I'm riding down from Gainesville with a Melrose C14 owner. His first COG meet.
Ride fun!

roader said:
See you there! I'm riding down from Gainesville with a Melrose C14 owner. His first COG meet.
Ride fun!
If I make it (still iffy), I'll toss a couple of back issues of the Concourier in the top box for him.

Probability now 90% I'm not going to make it. 4 p.m. and not only is the rear tire not mounted, the electrical gremlin I've been chasing has gotten worse, not better. Roy, if I'm not there, PM me his snail mail address and I'll send a sample copy to him via USPS.

Swampcat said:
roader said:
Ride fun!
If I make it (still iffy), I'll toss a couple of back issues of the Concourier in the top box for him.

Probability now 90% I'm not going to make it. 4 p.m. and not only is the rear tire not mounted, the electrical gremlin I've been chasing has gotten worse, not better. Roy, if I'm not there, PM me his snail mail address and I'll send a sample copy to him via USPS.

I'm sorry that you're having problems with those gremlins on your bike.    :??:

Irene

Toothache (abcess) kept me out of my helmet this week end.
5 teeth extracted Monday, one more tomorrow.  I've had better weeks.  :(

Hop to see y'all soon.

Mcfly said:

Hop to see y'all soon.

Light weight.  >:D >:D

Feel better soon. Got drugs?

SteveJ. said:
Mcfly said:

Hop to see y'all soon.

Light weight.  >:D >:D

Feel better soon. Got drugs?

Drugs are for lightweights.  :p

Advil double dose first day, normal dose today.  No scrips.
Most Drs. are afraid to prescribe pain meds these days. 

If I had a brain bucket, I could've got the helmet on,  the
Cheek pads of a full face pressing into an abscess...  NOT FUNNY!  :-\