• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Daytona Bikeweek COG Breakfast 2022 ***IMPORTANT CHANGE PLEASE READ!***

Victor Salisbury

********IMPORTANT UPDATE********
*****Due to extenuating circumstances I WILL NOT be able to attend Bikeweek this year or this breakfast*******

*****Metro Diner does not block seating ahead of time, but being there that early a spokesperson could get the head count and they would accommodate accordingly. So if someone would like to be the COG spokesperson to get some breakfast, let me (or COGdom) know that would be greatly appreciated.******

COG Breakfast at Bikeweek this year.

I do not monitor the forums or FB much. Contact me directly at my email or cell if there are concerns or questions.

Ride Safe, Ride Often

Come out and have some breakfast, kick tires, socialize then head over to the various Bikeweek venues for accessories, demo rides, main street and all in between.

Daytona Bikeweek COG Breakfast 2022
Date: March 12, 2022
Meet Time: 8am
Start Time: 9am
End Time: 11am
1702 W International Speedway Blvd, Space 640
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
(386) 256-1831

941-928-9437
victorsalisbury@comcast.net

Last edited:
Excellent! Thanks Vic.

Everyone come out. Great time to find riding company for the National and RWTW.