• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Death Valley Spring - alas...

CaffeineMan

In the shadow of the Valley of Death
Well, there are some flowers blooming but not a lot.  Nothing like last year.  But, I'm just posting this because, although I expected to do more riding this spring, I'm having shoulder issues, so I'm off the bike until the the doc figures out what's wrong (should be soon).

I encourage all to get out and ride DV, even if I can't.    :(

Hopefully I'll be back in shape by September for Utah.

Hey Cman. Was wondering where you were. Hope all works out and nothing serious. Keep us posted. Got the 14 Hunney started yesterday after valve adjust. Want to do a Oatman ride next coupla weeks. I'll let ya know.

CMan:

Tough cookies! Hope the doc gets you squared away soon. If you need anything let me know.
Hi to Jo.

Bob Young
COG #5753