• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Debating parting out my C10

ScottRen

I'm beyond frustrated with this low-mileage C10 I've owned for eons. I've had it run and promptly stored it. It's been fighting me ever since. Every system I touch is a new dog fight, so I bought a Sprint 900 Triumph that actually works. The Concours is a 1997 in dark green with 16k miles. Anyone need parts?

I'm in Bowling Green, KY. Plastics are in good shape overall. on the front fairing there is a piece broken near the right side mirror. I have the piece, bike got blown over in the driveway. I have everything for the bike, green antler covers, bags, Corbin seat, brand new Rifle windscreen, etc.