• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Delkevic is our newest Industry Vendor

roger dodger

Scooter
1601568921482.png

Delkevic makes great pipes, headers, and just about anything you need for your exhaust system!

With offices in the US, UK, and Japan they are a worldwide company with a local presence.

Delkevic has supported COG for years, and offers pipes for just about every popular bike of every popular brand.

Great to see their continued support of COG! I certainly see a lot of their hardware rolling around at various meet-ups.

Awesome news. I was actually one of the first to use a Delkevic muffler on my C-10 header. Welcome to the COG family.