• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Devil's Cut 2021

Charby

Sorry about the late notice, wasn't sure if i was going to be able to put it on this year. Weekend of Oct 1-3 in Springerville, AZ. Arrive Friday evening and plan rides for Saturday. Ride the Devil's Highway, lots of curves and little traffic. Saturday evening sit around the hotel yard and eat pizza and tell stories. Hotel info - Reed's Motor Lodge 514 Main Springerville, AZ 85938 928-333-4323

Gonna have to hose the dust off the bike for this one.

Booked my room @ Reed's, I like it when they do not ask for CC info. (y)

Last edited:
Sorry about the late notice, wasn't sure if i was going to be able to put it on this year. Weekend of Oct 1-3 in Springerville, AZ. Arrive Friday evening and plan rides for Saturday. Ride the Devil's Highway, lots of curves and little traffic. Saturday evening sit around the hotel yard and eat pizza and tell stories. Hotel info - Reed's Motor Lodge 514 Main Springerville, AZ 85938 928-333-4323
Awesome! I should be recovered from our Alaska/Canada journey to be there with a smile and some gear to give away! Do we need to post this to/on the calendar? Thank you Dan for hosting this again! Looking forward to another very good turnout! :D (y):cool:

This event is now posted on the COG Calendar! Please register if you plan on coming and get yourself a room at the Reed's Lodge. We like to have a count before the event of how many are coming. Look forward to seeing you all there! :D :cool: (y)

Devil's Cut Registration

Last edited by a moderator:
Springerville room booked. Prescott Thurs night booked at Quality inn. Let the shenanigans begin.

Hi All! Please register if you are going to the Devil's Cut this week! Our group from Southern California looks like 5 of us so far and we will be leaving Thursday morning. We will be staying at the Days Inn in Prescott. Probably meeting up with Mark Hartman and others that evening. Riding a scenic and fun ride to Springerville on Friday and staying there at the Reed's Lodge Friday and Saturday nights. Traveling toward home on Sunday with an overnight Sunday at the Best Western Kings Inn in Kingman, Arizona and then home. If anyone would like to ride with us just let me know. It would be great to have a big group riding to this fun destination and back! :cool: ;) (y)

Here are some pictures from our Springerville Devil's Cut 4th Annual awesome Meet and Greet Rally! Great weather, roads and fellow riders!

Picture 1 Reed's Lodge Saturday morning! Picture 2 Oatman, AZ finishing up the Sidewinder! Picture 3 Saturday night Pizza, Wings and fun! Picture 4 All bikes lined up Saturday at lunchtime in Clifton at PJ's Picture 5 Sedona, AZ on a beautiful Friday late morning from the lookout adjacent to the Sedona airport.

Attachments

• Spring 2.jpg
    Spring 2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 159
  • Spring 3.jpg
    Spring 3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Spring 4.JPG
    Spring 4.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Spring 5.JPG
    Spring 5.JPG