• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

DFW-ETX Ride to Eat November 2, 2013 12PM

kv5e

South Central Area Director - COG 5063
Staff member
Here's a RTE to The Shed Cafe in Edom, TX and the link is below for the event:

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventEdit.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=193622

There's a great and varied menu here and some of the better pie to be had on this side of Texas.

I rode a lot over in this area and know almost all of the better roads on the way there from DFW. If you want to join up with me then it will be 9AM KSU at the Seven Eleven at US 80 and Belt Line Road in Mesquite, TX on the SE corner. (gas available here)

Should be some nice colors and great food.

Here is more information on The Shed:

http://theshedcafe.com

Take some time and join up for great riding and fellowship! :great:

Craig      214.542.7207

arjay2 said:
looks like the rain will be gone - temps around 50 -55.

still going?

Yes Sir! We are ready to go ride.  Better 50-55 in the morning than 22 huh?

Hope to see you.

Craig

Bob,

Thanks for joining yesterday and I had a great time riding, dining, the the fellowship was warm.

Next RTE will be on the west side and likely at a certain hangar type breakfast place....................

I am also hankering for some German food so a RTE to Muenster is also in the cards.

Craig

Could not have a better day for riding - 299.0 miles total for me including a stop in Richardson on the way back.

Thanks for showing me some great roads in E Texas! Adios unti next time...............Bob