• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

DFW IMS motorcycle show

smithr

I think Butch is gathering a force to promote the club at the IMS show in Dallas on Dec 2-4.  I think if you work a short shift, like two hours, you get in free.  If you want to be put in contact with Butch just email me.  My address is in my signature.

PS:  No one wants to ride in the best weather we have had for months?  Send me an idea for a ride and lets make it happen.

PSS:  If you just want to get into the show and save a buck try promo code COG2012

Sound be fun.  I've contacted Butch about volunteering, we'll see what slots we get as a club to fill.  I already paid for my ticket, but that's no heart-burn.

Let's ride - maybe the Saturday after Thanksgiving, weather permitting? That would give folks time to plan. Not sure where, but I bet we can figure somewhere good for lunch.

Anyone? Saturday, November 26th weather permitting? Maybe meet for coffee and then south somewhere for lunch?

I'm a definite probably for that...you should start a specific thread for the date and location so it's more visible.