• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Did the Dragon, Cherohala and BRP

cragantler

Enjoying some time off from the hospital since Wednesday.
Not back at work until Tuesday.
Was able to do a bucket list ride on Thursday to the Tail of the Dragon. Been wanting to do it since I first heard of it years ago. Moved to WNC from Northern New England and was a little intimidated by the thought. Now after riding in this area for 2 years, it was a piece of cake. 😝😎👍
Got in the Cherahola Skyway and a bit of the Blue Ridge Parkway also. A perfect weather day to do it and not much traffic. 454 miles in 11.5 hours5FE2C414-5D25-4DEB-88F3-AF39AE2EDAD0.jpegF4B84039-10E5-4712-BBC7-2760557CAAE7.jpeg297BB367-56DA-423D-B6CF-25203A9A009D.jpeg

im goin up 9/24-9/26. we do moonshiner 28 from augusta thurs plus dragon action
fri. cherohala skyway/dragons tail plus dragon pitt bar b q plus more dragon
sat. head to maggie valley see if motorcycle museum is open
then hit hwy 209 the rattler to hot springs then head on to greeneville tenn. return to augusta sunday. just picked up a 08. i’m more of a motard guy but i’m digging the ergo’s on the beast. i did ivan’s and shinko apex’s. it rides good. here is me in may on my husky 630sms at deals

im goin up 9/24-9/26. we do moonshiner 28 from augusta thurs plus dragon action
fri. cherohala skyway/dragons tail plus dragon pitt bar b q plus more dragon
sat. head to maggie valley see if motorcycle museum is open
then hit hwy 209 the rattler to hot springs then head on to greeneville tenn. return to augusta sunday. just picked up a 08. i’m more of a motard guy but i’m digging the ergo’s on the beast. i did ivan’s and shinko apex’s. it rides good. here is me in may on my husky 630sms at deals
Just checked the site. Museum is set to open October 1st