• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Does this count?

56taskforce

Apparently my father-in-law just back into it and knocked it over in my own driveway.
I haven't seen it yet I'm on my way home now The wife called me and started with I need you to take a deep breath and calm down now.

It doesn't look all that bad but to repair it right just about the whole left side will need paint and the left mirror will have to be replaced. One of the wifes brothers is an auto painter so I suggested to Dad he gives him a call. I had asked  the Brother-in-law if he could paint  the gills on the side fairings the same green from the pin striping something like the ZX, maybe this will make an opportunity for that to happen.

:-[ :confuse: :32:

Sorry to hear that.

I think it's something that you are responsible for.
You know, your hands were on the bike, that sort of thing.

After dropping my C10 the first couple of times,  I stopped counting, and then it didn't seem to matter any more.
My C10 still runs like a top, scratches and all.

DC Concours said:
who's paying for the repairs?
I'm pretty sure either him or his insurance Dad is a stand-up guy and he feels really bad about it...

Harry Martin said:
:-[ :confuse: :32:

Sorry to hear that.

I think it's something that you are responsible for.
You know, your hands were on the bike, that sort of thing.

After dropping my C10 the first couple of times,  I stopped counting, and then it didn't seem to matter any more.
My C10 still runs like a top, scratches and all.

Thanks Harry, I really appreciate the empathy...