• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Drop definition

Scary Harry

Fear is not boring. COG# 4090
What if the rider is crushed by the bike (but still okay) on the way down and the rider prevents the bike from touching the ground?
You know, save the bike at all costs?

I already have a number, just wondering.

Anything for the cause, but I feel your description would not pass CDA criteria #2 as posted here:

LOL, yikes. Hope everyone is safe and as pain free as possible. Hellofa save if you were able to keep it off the ground once it passed the tipping point. These machines can get pretty heavy beyond about 30-40 degrees. Takes a lotta moxy to crawl under one that’s falling.

I agree with Steve. I caught my C-10 with my boot once and called”safe!”, then let it on down, but it was near thing.😉

Hope you’re talking in the “theoretical.”