• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dry Creek Rendezvous #4

Trucker

Everything is coming together for DCR4.  Ride information is posted on the calendar.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  :)

Once again I'm going to miss this event Kevin, I'll be headed out west on the 11th . Maybe next year.  :'(

Snow should be gone by then. I need to get me one of those" grease burgers", that were sold out the last time I was down there.

Looking forward to seeing you Kim.  I moved my ride to the spring due to having a lot of rides I attend in the fall like spider, rwtw,barber.  I am having it at mamoth cave now due to having shower houses ect.

Due to the health events that are going on at this time I have rescheduled the DCR ride for August 27-30th.

DCR#4 is still a go at this time, I am working on a plan to keep everyone as safe as possible, Hand washing station ect.

So do we show up on Wednesday night or Thursday night?  Also, I didn't see a spot on the registration for camping.  Do we pay when we get there?  Do we have to get camping reservation for the group area or just show up?

Everyone can show up on Thursday night, but meals are planned for Friday night, Saturday morning breakfast, Saturday night dinner and Sunday morning breakfast.  No reservations needed for group camping which is 5.50 a night per person.  Reservations are required for water and electric rv sights.  Any questions feel free to call.

I'm trying to get signed up, but it's a struggle. Managed to get signed up for RWTW & now it's fighting me on this.  :mad:

I'll keep trying.

I sure hope it is still going! Might be a bit damp though.
How about we each bring a can of "something"  or "whatever"(crackers, peanuts,chips,etc) and eat hobo style Thursday PM? Pizza, burgers, and subs are just tooo damn'd easy.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Kevin and Mechelle for putting on a great event, in spite of the #$%$% hurricane running over us!
My wife Pat and I had a great time. The food and facilities were great. The little camp ground was quiet, quaint and convenient to get to.
It was really nice to meet Danny, Mitch, Alex, Ed, Tim, Mike and Joe and everyone else.
The BLB ( best looking bike) award goes to Mitch. That white on black Beemer was just too cool.
Alex wins the DDD (dedication/determnation/daring) for riding THRU that hurricane just to get there.
I was soooo shocked when he rode up right in the middle of all that rain and wind. I thought "this guy's nuts!'
We will definitely be back, good lord willing.
Thanks again Kevin and Mechelle for being such gracious hosts.
Best Regards
Bob and Pat