• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dry Creek Rendezvous registration is open

I finally got the sign up to work. I've never done a guest before and come to find out you cant use the same email for the guest. Although it lets you go all the way through the check out process and just does nothing. At first I thought it was the little captcha thing because when I clicked on it it said, can not connect. But three days later I tried a few more times and its saying "that email already exists". That's it, no reference to anything other than already exists. So 3 more tries and I try some different emails and it worked. Maybe an error message saying something about the guest email would be nice. Kevin and Mark didn't say anything about it so I assume they didn't know either.

But yeah, looking forward to it!

Kevin, Michelle..........Thanks for hosting the DCR. I know it is a lot of work, and nerve-wracking at times.
Made it back home, 650 miles with favorable winds, avg'd 51 mpg's on the way home. +10 mph on posted speeds.

Oh also sorry for waking everyone up this morning. Leaving before the rooster even crowed.

Kevin, Michelle..........Thanks for hosting the DCR. I know it is a lot of work, and nerve-wracking at times.
Made it back home, 650 miles with favorable winds, avg'd 51 mpg's on the way home. +10 mph on posted speeds.

Oh also sorry for waking everyone up this morning. Leaving before the rooster even crowed.
Glad to here you made it home safe and you are welcome, glad you could make it.

Thanks Kevin and Mechelle. It was a great event and the food was awesome. Good to see and meet everyone, and thanks to Kim for leading a super loop on Saturday and letting me tag along.

This was my 1st DCR event after a few failed attempts, I can whole heartedly say Kevin & Michelle did a outstanding job. Don't know what they could have done to make it better.

Unlike Kim, I had some rough headwinds & a little rain along the way.

Great to see old friends & meet some new people.

It was a awesome time!