• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dual Post: C10 and C14 stuff.

After 15 years and 4 different Concour I am trying something different for a while. I am staying here with COG but downgraded to a 650. Here are some things I found in the garage that need a good home.

I want to be fair so message me or reply with your story of how something shown here will change your life. You may get it for free.(+SH) Except the Russel, I expect a good battle for it. It may be a week before I can even reply to requests.

C10:
Pegs and peg lowers.SOLD
2004 side covers I think, black or very dark blue.
Tail pieces I think, two. One with bolts.

C14:
Russel Day Long, Two Up bliss. Has SN on the back. It was made for two larger people. Takes some getting use to but was great at 500+ miles. SOLD
Owners Manual.
OEM Throttle tube.
OEM Windshield.
Used Hole Shot pipe and tube. I can see right through the muffler so it has been violated. It sounded nice, and loud, as I remember.

Any Bike
Cartridge Fork disassembly tools. Used once on C14. SOLD
XXL bike cover still in the box wrapped in plastic.

Last edited:
So I decided how I feel is fair to decide who gets the seat. I never liked letting things go to the first to ask since they just happen to be online when posted. So far only 4 have asked. I am going to leave it open another couple days. Here is how I will decide.

If you live close enough to pick it up without me having to ship I am lazy and that may win it for you.
After that I am going with lowest COG member #. Since I can not see member # here??? can you post it please.

Bob, you can see what someone's member number is by clicking on their user name. You may have to do it twice. That will pull up their profile. Look down in the right corner and click the "about" button. You'll see their member number. It works. Your's is 6197. šŸ˜‰

Bob, you can see what someone's member number is by clicking on their user name. You may have to do it twice. That will pull up their profile. Look down in the right corner and click the "about" button. You'll see their member number. It works. Your's is 6197. šŸ˜‰
That worked but much harder then having it up all the time like the old forum.

That's a little far, we would love to have it, it you could drop it off at your local UPS store they could box it and ship it, I could call ahead with all the info they would need, and pre paid, it's up to you though, thanks , Scott and Shelly

Airglider, if I stick by my rules you are third in line based on your COG number. Right now KrLesch has it.

PS: The fork tools are gone and also the C10 pegs and lowers.

Interested in the Russell. PM Sent. COG #7763.

Although it may not make a difference on the Russell price, here's my story:

Picked up my first C10 (a used 97) living in Austin, TX back around 2001. I've had a couple C10's since then including my current one which I picked up at 2k miles. I ended up modding my '01 C10 (including a Russell) and riding it to about 70k miles. I'm partial to blue and when I realized the 2017 was blue, I waited until the 2018 model year and grabbed a leftover new 2017. 13k miles later, I really miss that Russell on the C10.

Last edited:
Well i know im late to the party, but i had some difficulty being able to post on thr 'new' forum. How much is the rdl going for? My current cog number is 9065, but thats becuz somebody let his membership expire for a year. My orginal number was 3249 when i joined in 2002. When i renewed they sent me a new number and wouldnt let me keep the old one. Im just outside of savannah georgia, and yes the cognosticator gives me grief everyday. Love ya jerry...

Just checking I knw you were going by number first, not sure what mine is but I was the second to reply? Anyway let me know if your still looking for a buyer. Thanks

Just checking I knw you were going by number first, not sure what mine is but I was the second to reply? Anyway let me know if your still looking for a buyer. Thanks
Bob is going by COG number. You don't get a number as a forum subscriber. Paying members get numbers. The lower the number, the longer that person has been a paying member. HTH

Sorry for the delay. I was out enjoying a rare trip with my 30yo son. We hiked a section in CapRock Canyon SP that was way to hard for my old body, but I did it.
RUSSELL IS SOLD