• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dual Post: C10 and C14 stuff

smithr

IMG_3307.jpgIMG_3308.jpgIMG_3309.jpg

After 15 years and 4 different Concour I am trying something different for a while. I am staying here with COG but downgraded to a 650. Here are some things I found in the garage that need a good home.

I want to be fair so message me or reply with your story of how something shown here will change your life. You may get it for free.(+SH) Except the Russel, I expect a good battle for it. It may be a week before I can even reply to requests.

C10:
Pegs and peg lowers.SOLD :( sorry
2004 side covers I think, black or very dark blue.
Tail pieces I think, two. One with bolts.

C14:
Russel Day Long, Two Up bliss. Has SN on the back. It was made for two larger people. Takes some getting use to but was great at 500+ miles. SOLD
Owners Manual.
OEM Throttle tube.
OEM Windshield.
Used Hole Shot pipe and tube. I can see right through the muffler so it has been violated. It sounded nice, and loud, as I remember.

Any Bike
Cartridge Fork disassembly tools. Used once on C14. SOLD
XXL bike cover still in the box wrapped in plastic.

Last edited:
Gary the seat is for a C14. It is currently offered to someone but if they turn it down do you still want it?

Hey Bob, I was looking at the saddle and can't figure it out. Does the passenger straddle that backrest? The Russel I have on my C10 is like 2 back to back tractor seats.

The pic you see at the top is passenger to the left, driver right. The left side would be quite a bit higher on the bike.

Public Disclosure!
I was bad. I sold Mooserider the pegs and they seem to be damaged. I may have forgot since they were from a C10 from a few years ago. I would just give the money back but I had him join COG as payment. Those that know me know it was a honest mistake and I will make it up to him somehow.

View attachment 27912View attachment 27913View attachment 27914

After 15 years and 4 different Concour I am trying something different for a while. I am staying here with COG but downgraded to a 650. Here are some things I found in the garage that need a good home.

I want to be fair so message me or reply with your story of how something shown here will change your life. You may get it for free.(+SH) Except the Russel, I expect a good battle for it. It may be a week before I can even reply to requests.

C10:
Pegs and peg lowers.SOLD :( sorry
2004 side covers I think, black or very dark blue.
Tail pieces I think, two. One with bolts.

C14:
Russel Day Long, Two Up bliss. Has SN on the back. It was made for two larger people. Takes some getting use to but was great at 500+ miles. SOLD
Owners Manual.
OEM Throttle tube.
OEM Windshield.
Used Hole Shot pipe and tube. I can see right through the muffler so it has been violated. It sounded nice, and loud, as I remember.

Any Bike
Cartridge Fork disassembly tools. Used once on C14. SOLD
XXL bike cover still in the box wrapped in plastic.
I'm interested in the side covers if still available